Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Lottery.
One pair of tickets is available for £15 per ticket at every performance of the School of Rock at The New London Theatre, London from 29th May 2017, until further notice. Access to these tickets is available only by entering the School of Rock online theatre ticket lottery.
Who may enter
- The School of Rock theatre ticket lottery (“Lottery”) is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Lottery and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Lottery.
How to enter
- To take part in the Lottery visit. https://uk.schoolofrockthemusical.com and enter your name, email and preferred performance date(s). Once you have submitted this information, you will be entered into a prize draw and will receive a chance to win discounted tickets for one of your selected performance dates.
- After submitting your information via the above website, you will have the option to receive additional entries for the Lottery by:
- answering a short questionnaire;
- sharing details about the Lottery on your Facebook page; and/or
- sharing details about the Lottery on your Twitter page.
- You may only enter a Lottery once, every two weeks, using each method specified above. Maximum of four entries per person for each Lottery.
- The Lottery will open on a continual basis.
Winner selection and notification
- We will hold a draw on every day of the week, except Friday, for tickets for the performance that is scheduled for four days in advance of the draw. This is subject to change dependent on performance schedules.
- Winners will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date for each Lottery. We will email you within four days of the relevant Lottery draw to notify you whether or not you have won discounted tickets to your selected performance. If you have won, you will be asked to click on the link contained within the winning email notification to make your purchase. Only the person who entered the Lottery can make a ticket purchase.
- The prize is one pair of discounted tickets for your selected performance of The School of Rock at The New London Theatre, 166 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5PW.
- Please note that the prize is for discounted tickets only and you will need to pay the discounted ticket price in order to attend your selected performance. The prize does not include any travel, expenses or other incidental costs.
- Additional seats may be purchased at full-price if available. However, there is no guarantee that additional seats will be available at any price and/or that additional seats will be adjacent to Lottery seats.
- All tickets will be held for collection at the box office. Only the person who entered the Lottery will be able to pay for discounted tickets and that person is required to attend the performance. A valid ID will be required when collecting tickets.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept or claim a prize, or does not receive the email notification in order to claim the prize within the required deadline, the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Details of the prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Lottery by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the relevant Lottery. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs (15, 16, 17) include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Lottery, including but not limited to The Really Useful Group Limited, SOR Productions UK Limited and all companies in the Really Useful Group.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 16 and 17 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs (15, 16, 17) include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Lottery, including but not limited to The Really Useful Group Limited, SOR Productions UK Limited and all companies in the Really Useful Group.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Lottery; and
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as tickets failing to reach the intended recipient);
- any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or claim to the prize.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Lottery is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook and Twitter bear no responsibility for this Lottery and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Lottery. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the lottery, promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
- All Lottery winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
English Law applies
- The Lottery and promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Lottery and promotion (including the prize).
- The ‘Promoter’ refers to AKA Promotions Limited whose registered office is at 15 Shaftesbury Avenue, Cambridge Circus, London, WC2H 8AF and also include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Lottery, including but not limited to The Really Useful Group Limited, SOR Productions UK Limited and all companies in the Really Useful Group.